Welbeck Estate Fun Run/Walk
Each year the charity holds a 10K fun run/walk around the Welbeck Estate.
- The Welbeck estate is not normally open to the public, so this is a very privileged opportunity.
- The course is suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities. Running enthusiasts and walkers.
- There are regular water stations along the route.
- Each participant receives a medal on completion.
- Car parking and refreshments are available.
- Online registration and donations now available.
- No dogs apart from assistance dogs are allowed at this event.
- No bikes or other wheeled transport apart from wheelchairs, buggies and prams.
This year’s 10K Fun Run/Walk will take place on Sunday 1st August 2021 at 10.30 a.m.
Registration at 9.30 a.m.
Run/walk starts from Lady Margaret Hall at 10.30 a.m.
Welbeck Estate 10K Fun Run Online Registration & Donation Link
The annual 10K Fun Run/Walk around the Welbeck Estate will be on Sunday 1st August 2021 at 10.30 a.m.
Donations of £10 for adults, £4 for under 18’s and under 5’s are free of charge. Registration will open at 9.30 a.m. at Lady Margaret Hall. There will be a health and safety breifing at 10.20 with the fun run/walk starting at 10.30 a.m. Covid Government guidelines as relevant on the day must be adhered to at all times. Please note only assistance dogs will be allowed on the Estate and no wheels apart from wheelchairs, buggies and prams, thank you.
To speed up the registration process you can now pay your donation and register online by clicking the link. Once you arrive at Lady Margaret Hall please join the ‘Registered Online’ queue to receive your running number. If you click the link and register online please DO NOT complete the form at the bottom of this page.
LINK TO REGISTER & DONATE ONLINE:
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND DONATE CASH ON THE DAY PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.