Welbeck Estate Fun Run/Walk
Each year the charity holds a 10K fun run/walk around the Welbeck Estate. Next year’s fun run date is to be confirmed but we’ll post it here as soon as we have scheduled it!
- The Welbeck estate is not normally open to the public, so this is a very privileged opportunity.
- The course is suitable for a wide range of ages and abilities. Running enthusiasts and walkers.
- There are regular water stations along the route.
- Each participant receives a medal on completion.
- Car parking and refreshments are available.
- Online registration and donations now available.
- No dogs apart from assistance dogs are allowed at this event.
- No bikes or other wheeled transport apart from wheelchairs, buggies and prams.
Next year’s 10K Fun Run/Walk date is to be confirmed.
Registration at 9.30 a.m.
Run/walk starts from Lady Margaret Hall at 10.30 a.m.
Welbeck Estate 10K Fun Run Online Registration & Donation Link
The annual 10K Fun Run/Walk around the Welbeck Estate is to be confirmed.
Donations of £10 for adults, £5 for under 18’s and under 5’s are free of charge. Registration will open at 9.30 a.m. at Lady Margaret Hall. There will be a health and safety briefing at 10.20 a.m. with the Fun Run/Walk starting at 10.30 a.m. Please note only assistance dogs will be allowed on the Estate and no wheels apart from wheelchairs, buggies and prams, thank you.
To speed up the registration process you can now *pay your donation and register online by clicking the link. Once you arrive at Lady Margaret Hall please join the ‘Registered Online’ queue to receive your running number. If you click the link and register online please DO NOT complete the form at the bottom of this page.
*Please note registering and donating online will incur a small booking fee.
LINK TO REGISTER & DONATE ONLINE:
Will be posted here as soon as we have scheduled a date in the diary!
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND DONATE CASH ON THE DAY PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.