We aim for the application process to be as simple as possible and to avoid delays it is important that you send us all the information we require. Each application is considered on an individual basis so it is in your interest to provide as much information as possible to support your request.
As we are a small charity we are keen to ensure that our funding is spread as widely as possible. We do not generally fund large organisations with healthy cash reserves, or where funding goes into one large central pot, we prefer to fund specific projects. The Charity is unable to cover capital costs for projects.
We like to ensure that our funds are used towards the deliverable end of a project so the money directly supports the young people it is intended to help. The Trustees will be looking for applicants to be actively seeking funding via alternative sources i.e. fundraising events and making applications to other prospective funders.
- Think about the project/idea/experience etc. that you are requesting funding for.
- How will it benefit you/the community/group of young people?
- If someone else is completing the application for you, try to tell us about it in your own words.
- Who has been involved in the planning?
- What are your full costs?
- If you are unsure how to complete the form or what information to include please call us on: 01909 531504 or alternatively send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you.
- Please keep a draught copy of your application as you may need to refer to it at a later date.
- Only include the most relevant details relating to the application.
- Please ensure that the form is fully completed.
- Remember to include the total cost of the project, other funders you have approached and the amount you are requesting.
- You will also need to make sure that the form is signed by either the person completing the form or the person responsible for the project/idea.
- Please ensure that you send all relevant information regarding policies etc.
IF YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE IN COMPLETING THE ONLINE APPLICATION OR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM THEN PLEASE GET IN TOUCH!
Email: email@example.com Tel: 01909 531504